X-Ray System like no other. The detection technologies that can uncover not just smuggled goods, drugs and alcohol but also dangerous and elusive threats, including explosives, plastic and metal weapons, and radioactive devices, such as dirty bombs and nuclear WMD.
Our products offers photo-like images that reveal organic threats and contraband. When combined with transmission X-rays, traditional detection technology, inorganic threats can be detected. This X-Ray detection technology gives unparalleled detection capabilities, making it the technology of choice when the highest levels of security are required.
The ProVision 2 with Automatic Target Detection quickly screens passengers using safe millimeter wave technology to automatically detect concealed objects made of a broad variety of materials — both metallic and non-metallic.
The ProVision 2’s modern and attractive exterior is compact to fit into tight aviation checkpoint areas. On the inside, the ProVision 2 enhances security at any checkpoint by delivering robust Automatic Target Detection, high throughput, image-free privacy and safety. The ProVision 2 has been optimized for aviation applications, and may also be suitable for select non-aviation environments.
- Most widely deployed advanced personnel screener in the world
- Meets or exceeds TSA and EU ECAC requirements
- TSA Approved and deployed
- ECAC EU CEP approved and deployed
- Parallel screening options for increased throughput
- Automatic detection, no image presented or generated
Automatic target detection software processes digital scan data to determine if the individual can be cleared through the checkpoint. If a potential threat is identified by the software, an outline highlighting the area(s) of concern is displayed over a generic mannequin figure on the operator’s control panel. Security personnel then assess the situation.
- The ProVision 2 detects a broad range of aviation targets which include the following objects and materials (metallic and non-metallic): weapons, standard and home-made explosives (sheet and bulk), liquids, gels, plastics, powders, metals, ceramics, and other solids.
- The ProVision 2 offers customers an upgradable technology platform that can be enhanced through software updates as new threats and requirements emerge.
Leveraging safe radio waves, the ProVision 2 offers advanced personnel screening— without health risks.
- The ProVision 2 does not use X-rays or ionizing radiation.
- The signals created by the ProVision 2 are thousands of times less powerful than other commercial radio frequency devices such as cell phones, wireless handsets and other standard household devices.
The ProVision 2 is built for high checkpoint throughput. A quick scan provides security personnel with the data they need to confidently pass an individual through a checkpoint.
- Less than six second total processing time for the scan and decision.
- Processes up to 200-300 people per hour depending on application
- Replaces the need for time-consuming physical hand searches.
Compact, Configurable, Best Value Performance
The innovative ProScan™ 6.4s checkpoint X-ray system delivers an unbeatable combination of compact size and reduced weight, operational flexibility and best value performance. The ProScan platform is an evolution from the widely-deployed and reliable PX conventional X-ray line, updated to reflect customers’ evolving needs.
The ProScan 6.4s maximizes operational efficiency and effectiveness. The ProScan 6.4s provides a reliable and economical solution across the range of critical infrastructure entry check point needs. Operators can efficiently screen briefcases, backpacks, parcels, packages and other small to mediumsized objects.
High definition imaging and material discrimination by color coding can allow operators to visually detect a range of threats and items of interest including weapons, narcotics, explosives and other contraband. High spatial resolution can provide the operator the ability to detect difficult items such as fine wires and electronic circuitry.
The ProScan 6.4s comes with a high resolution Steady Scroll LED display and a programmable console with user configurable imaging functions. A choice among three conveyor lengths and bidirectional movement provide excellent operational flexibility to security managers and operators.
- Visual Threat Detection
- Contraband Detection
- Theft Prevention
- Regulatory Compliance/Inspection
- CE, UL-61010-1
- Radiation Safety: U.S. 21 CFR 1020.40
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
High-Throughput Cabin Baggage Explosive Detection System
ClearScan is part of a comprehensive aviation checkpoint solution that includes tray return systems, people screening, explosives trace and security management software. This total solution improves threat detection, enhances traveler satisfaction, and increases operational efficiency.
- ECAC EDS C3 standard approved
- High throughput and belt speed – up to 600 passengers per hour
- Eliminates divesting of liquids and electronics
- Automated prohibited items detection
- Designed to detect solid, liquid, sheet explosives and HMEs
- Low false alarm rate
- 3D/2D remote screening
- Full complement of options (TIP, computer-based training, image archiving, network redundancy, SEMS operational software)
- Industry leading compact footprint
- Can be paired with automated tray return systems from all leading manufacturers, including Leidos
- Open architecture capability
The ClearScan cabin baggage explosive detection system (EDS) combines dual-energy computed tomography (CT) technology and advanced explosives detection algorithms to detect solid, liquid, and sheet explosives as well as smaller emerging threats such as homemade explosives (HMEs), whether in the bag or in a laptop – all at a low false alarm rate. This powerful combination is designed to meet current and future detection standards while increasing passenger convenience.
IMPROVED PASSENGER CONVENIENCE
A key element of checkpoint security is a streamlined passenger experience. ClearScan allows travelers to transit the checkpoint security line in less time and with less effort.
- Eliminates divesting and re-vesting of liquids and electronics, allowing passengers to save time and use fewer trays
- A low false alarm rate reduces the number of bag re-check searches required
- Optional integration with automated tray return system (TRS)
GREATER OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
With scanning capacity of more than 600 passengers per hour and a low false alarm rate that dramatically reduces the need for time consuming bag searches, ClearScan
can significantly improve airport checkpoint throughput and efficiency. Available options such as remote screening and integration with an automated TRS/diverter can further optimize checkpoint staffing, allowing security agents to focus on requirements.
- Remote screening efficiently allocates alarm resolution among security operators and reduces decision time, increasing throughput
- Low false alarm rate reduces the need for bag re-check personnel while enhancing throughput
- High resolution 3D and 2D imaging allows operator to resolve alarms rapidly and confidently