X-Ray System like no other. The detection technologies that can uncover not just smuggled goods, drugs and alcohol but also dangerous and elusive threats, including explosives, plastic and metal weapons, and radioactive devices, such as dirty bombs and nuclear WMD.
Our products offers photo-like images that reveal organic threats and contraband. When combined with transmission X-rays, traditional detection technology, inorganic threats can be detected. This X-Ray detection technology gives unparalleled detection capabilities, making it the technology of choice when the highest levels of security are required.
- TSA approved security people scanner
- EU Standard 1 & 2 CEP approved security people scanner
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Safety Act certified & designated
- Safe, efficient, image-free passenger screening solution
- Reduced-sized version of widely deployed ProVision ATD
- More than 2000 ProVision ATD and ProVision 2 security scanners have been procured worldwide by 250 airports and many non-aviation customers with deployments on six continents
The compact exterior design of the ProVision 2 fits into space-constrained checkpoint areas with low (2.4-meter/8-foot) ceilings. The screening system enhances security at any checkpoint by delivering the same robust detection, high-throughput, image-free privacy, and safety as the widely deployed ProVision ATD system.
The passenger experience with the ProVision 2 security body scanner is convenient, straightforward and efficient, requiring only a single stationary position during a 1.5-second scan. The system does all the work for the customer and requires no special movements or motions.
ProVision 2 is an image-free people scanner and eliminates privacy concerns. Advanced software processes scanned data and automatically determines if the individual can be cleared through the checkpoint. ProVision 2 offers customers an upgradeable technology platform that can be enhanced through software updates as new threats evolve or are introduced.
Automatic Target Detection (ATD)
- Quickly screens passengers for a broad variety of aviation targets both metallic and non-metallic: weapons, standard and home-made explosives (sheet and bulk), liquids, gels, plastics, powders, metals, ceramics, and other objects
- The system does all the work for the customer and no special movements or motions are required
- A quick stationary-position scan (1.5 seconds) provides the data needed to assess an individual at a checkpoint.
- Processes 200 – 300 people per hour depending on the application
- Targeted search reduces need for time-consuming and intrusive pat-downs
- Superior detection, high throughput, outstanding quality and reliability
Safe Technology for Airline Passenger Security Screening
- Uses safe millimeter radio wave (MMW) technology
- Provision 2 does not use X-rays or any ionizing radiation
- Automatic target detection technology ensures passenger privacy by highlighting threats and anomalies using a generic mannequin that resembles a human outline.
- Eliminates the review of images as data is privately processed by software without human intervention to determine if any threats are present
Compact Image-Free People Security Scanner
- Fits in areas with 8-foot ceilings
- Superior imaging performance and penetration
- Compact, lightweight design
- Available in three conveyor lengths
- Dual-energy material discrimination
- Multi-language support
The ProScan 6.4c is the entry control point screening solution for correctional facilities, courthouses, municipal buildings, hotels, and other critical infrastructure.
Designed to screen small and medium-sized objects such as briefcases, backpacks, parcels and packages, the durable ProScan 6.4c provides a combination of small size and low weight, operational flexibility and best value performance.
The ProScan platform is an evolution from the widely-deployed PX series of conventional X-ray lines, updated to meet customers needs, using the latest technologies. Compatible with their ClearView networking solution, the ProScan 6.4c maximizes efficiency and effectiveness.
By continuing to invest in detection software, we provide customers with a path to defend against an ever broader range of emerging threats.
A high-throughput explosives detection system designed to meet new regulatory and operational requirements for screening cabin bags.
- ECAC-EU C2 Standard qualified cabin baggage screener
- TSA AT-2 Tier II certified cabin baggage screener
- Integrated aviation checkpoint security solution
- High-throughput/low false alarm rate
- Fits in tight aviation checkpoint security areas
- Flexible ConOps
- Solid & liquid explosives detection
- HME detection
The ClearScan® cabin baggage screener uses CT technology and advanced algorithms to deliver the highest level of explosives threat detection at an unprecedented false alarm rate. The aviation security system is designed to detect solid and liquid explosives, as well as HMEs, to the latest regulatory requirements without the need for any divestment. This offers the highest level of passenger convenience, allowing for liquids and electronics to be screened while remaining in cabin baggage.
- Combines dual-energy CT technology and advanced explosives detection
- Detects solid, liquid, sheet explosives and smaller emerging threats such as home-made explosives
Improved Passenger Convenience
- Eliminates divesting of liquids and electronics allowing passengers to save time and use less trays
- A low false alarm rate reduces the number of bag re-check searches required
- Optional integration with automated tray return system (TRS)
Greater Operational Efficiency
- Remote carryon baggage screening efficiently allocates alarm resolution among security operators
- Low false alarm rate reduces the need for bag re-check personnel while enhancing throughput
- High resolution 3D and 2D imaging allows operator to rapidly and confidently resolve alarms
Cabin Baggage Screener Product Highlights
- Eliminates divesting of liquids and electronics
- Detects solid, liquid, sheet explosives and HMEs
- Low false alarm rate
- Optional features such as carryon baggage remote screening